The Company Director Vince Keenor (HND Water & Environmental Management) is well known within the industry. Having started at the engineering consultancy Ewan Associates in the 1990’s, was involved with early actions to actively monitor water demand and accurately calculate leakage for both regulatory reporting and detection targeting. Mr Keenor’s early role was largely field based, becoming expert in all things relating to water supply monitoring.
This twenty years plus of combined experience is recognised within the industry and has been instrumental in the company’s success in developing both the consultancy services and the wider engineering business.
Our past and present consultancy services are laid out below but with such extensive knowledge we would be happy to discuss any aspect of services relating to the water supply industry.
- Regulatory Reporting (table 10, minor components, sodwac)
- Domestic and commercial allowance surveys and night uses calculations
- Economic Level Leakage Calculations
- Flow monitoring
- Pressure monitoring
- Pressure Controlled Area schemes
- PRV commissioning, testing and servicing
- Water Audits
- Water saving advise