Looking after your customer is the Company’s main aim. With insurers focusing on customer service our call centre will deliver a first-class service that the policy holder will remember. Currently working with most of the big insurers via claims handling company’s HWS(UK)Ltd have a 15-year track record in domestic insurance and currently deal with approximately 3500 claims per annum resolving 65% plus of claims on the first visit.
Pioneering find and fix in the 1990’s Mark Howard brought this methodology to HWS(UK)Ltd in 2005 and utilising both traditional and state-of-art techniques consistently produce outstanding results for our insurance clients.
Fully understanding that the insured may not be covered, we liaise with the insurer or claims handler to best manage expectations and our highly-experienced teams can explain to the insured exactly what we are doing and also the limitations, if any, of their policy.
The Company’s modern fleet of Sprinters or Transits come with on-board compressors and trenchless technology equipment to enable teams to renew sections of pipe there and then without the need to pull off site to collect additional plant; saving time, money and inconvenience for your policy holder.
Offering a 24-hour service in most of England and Wales, HWS(UK)Ltd offers outstanding value for money.
Our fully guaranteed works means you will never have the issues of poor workmanship or backup in the event of something going wrong. A situation that many insurers and claims handlers experience when dealing with smaller companies.
- Dedicated highly experienced claims handlers in our call centre
- Claims handlers fully understand possible limitations of some policy’s
- One e-mail or call and the claims handlers will deal with everything from there
- Initial visit within 48-hours and 65% plus of claims dealt with there and then
- Very modern fleet, fully liveried and with on-board trenchless technology for renewing pipes
- Security cleared staff with uniforms and ID
- Reports back with photos within 48-hours
- 12-years’ experience, currently circa 3500 claims per annum, 24-hour callout, extraordinary value for money