HWS(UK)Ltd have a long track record of providing network leak detection staff to water utilities either on long-term contract basis or short-term firefighting to meet targets. Equipped with ground microphones and correlators as standard our highly-experienced staff have decades of experience not only with standard equipment but also with state-of-the-art noise loggers to maximise area coverage in the shortest possible timeframe.
Our multi-skilled teams can also undertake find and fix where clients just need the problem to be resolved. This service is generally aimed at clients such as; industrial sites, holiday parks, government installations, water company assets, caravan parks and the like, where leaks may be small and there is limited information on pipework location. Installation of fittings such as valves to aid immediate location and also to help in the future is all part of the service.
Our experienced teams will provide practical advice and guidance on the best methodology to resolve stubborn leakage; right from ascertaining whether it is usage, internal wastage or burst external pipework. Even the smallest leak can have significant financial consequences – a 20 litre per minute leak, a fast running tap, could equate to an annual additional bill of around £40,000.
- Long track record of network leak detection
- Correlators and ground microphones standard equipment
- Many ex-water utility detection staff each with decades of experience
- Free surveys and fast quotations
- Dedicated and experienced back office handling teams
- Repair teams with decades of experienced and fully qualified
- Very modern fleet, fully liveried and with on-board trench technology for renewing pipes
- Security cleared staff with uniforms and ID