Whether in response from a client to a burst main or from our own investigations into high usage once a leak has been located HWS(UK)ltd has the qualified expertise to excavate, repair and reinstate to the original condition. The advantage of having multi skilled teams that can locate and repair enables Hydrotech to find and fix a network leak in a single day reducing costs to our clients in both lost water and contractor time.
Permanent repairs are undertaken on mains pipes using cut out methodology; replacing the damaged section with a new length of pipe attached to the existing by couplers. Where site conditions don’t allow for water supply interruption or where site constraints limit work space clamps are used to effect repairs.
Fully able to replace any leaking fitting from meters to fire hydrants our fully NRSWA qualified engineers are experts in reinstatement whether they are in tarmac, concrete or modular surfaces.
- All pipe sizes and materials repaired
- All fittings repaired or replaced
- Under pressure mains drilling and tapping, HWS have the capability to install both ferrules and tees without mains shutdown
- Large Diameter mains cutting – By the use of our ICS power grit saw, HWS have the capability to cut <16” mains with ease
- Fleet of modern excavators with experienced and fully qualified operatives